Thursday, June 12, 2014

I saved a child


The child is none other than a new-born baby mouse inside my bath-tub. Probably this baby slipped into the tub from exhaust fan positioned 6 ft. above the tub during last night. The poor baby was struggling to get out but in vain. I saw it around 5.00 AM. I didn't know what to do. Should I wait for the waiter to come, kill it and take it out? Or allow it to escape if possible? When I entered the bath room again around 7.00 AM, the sweet little baby was found still struggling. I felt pity for it. I normally don't touch the new-born - whether human child or otherwise. 

I came out from my deep thoughts and decided to find a solution myself - how to save this life and keep my tub clean for my bath without waiting for any assistance. I took the old newspaper, made it a small tunnel and kept near it. It finally found en escape route and made two three unsuccessful attempts. But I made it possible for the little mouse to enter the tunnel. I safely brought it to the first floor balcony and drooped the baby and watched for a while. My little creature managed to get out of the shock from a fall and started moving. My soul and body became very happy that I could save a life without any harm.
To my surprise the mother rat seemed to have arrived little late and searched for her baby. Alas hid I known its search plan I would have not disturbed her child for an hour more.
God save this little mouse and its mother!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

No comments:

Post a Comment